Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Can someone please explain...

From: Mike Apted <mikea () WEBHOSTING COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:44:40 -0500

NNSP is a news server to news server protocol.

dsfgw beats me...

[Mike Apted (mikea () webhosting com)                                ]
[VP, Technical Services, Webhosting.Com Inc. - (416) 260-5411     ]
[-] The meaningless absurdity of life is the only incontestable
 knowledge accessible to man. -- Leo Tolstoy                    [-]