Security Incidents mailing list archives

!!!Linux ELF infector!!!

From: destroyerb () HOTMAIL COM (dEStr0YEr)
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 01:52:51 +0300

Hi there!

  Well, f0lks, this is a small(maybe simple) infect0r, which
 has been written only for pr0be, I mean that this infect0r
 is begin!!! T0 be continue...
 Infector works properly only with *.s-n files s0rryyyy :(
 but it works!!! And we almost have written complete virus for Linux.
 By the way, coming soon! ;)
  S0rry for this assem, particularly for file c0py ;) And please,
 close your eyes 0n 0ptimization, Virus is comming and it will s0lve all!

     P.S. We're waiting all your suggestion
          and info, which can help us to complete it, because
          we have enough ideas but haven't informati0n

          Is anybody who want coding with us? If so, then
destroyerb () hotmail com

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/octet-stream attachment: macroses.inc
</UL>

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/octet-stream attachment: main.s
</UL>