Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Graphic visualization of honeyd logs

From: Joshua Gimer <jgimer () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:53:56 -0700

What kinds of things are you wanting to see? I have a set of custom
scripts that I wrote to create rrd graphs about connection statistics,
as well as generating pie charts from honeystats data.

I also have scripts to insert honeyd logs into a postgres or mysql
database so they can be easily parsed, and some php and perl scripts
that can be used for searching, archiving and generating statistics
based off of this data.

I would be more than willing to share if everyone would be interested?

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Leonardo Andrade