Honeypots mailing list archives

Honeypot research as part of a senior project (thesis) at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

From: "Chris Pick" <pilo1000 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 21:18:53 -0500

I am a senior at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
(uiuc.edu) majoring in computer science.

As a senior project I am writing a research thesis about honeypots.  I
have been running my own honeypot at home but I now realize I will
need much more data to be able to draw more accurate and general
conclusions about attacker  behavior.  I am writing to see if anyone
on this mailing list could help point me in a direction that would
help me find more data that I can work off of.

Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Chris Pick
Senior in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

PS: I am subscribed to this list as pilo1000 () gmail com but I can also
be reached through my university email address cpick2 () uiuc edu (they
both end up in the same inbox).