Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Walleye Web interface, no data

From: "Blarnum, Seamus" <crpyt0k1d () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:58:18 -0700 (PDT)

It's a permissions issue in the log files... once the
logs rotate... only root has read access. its
something you can fix with some chmod and the cron
settings...
--- Thorsten Holz <thorsten.holz () gmail com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

On 9/10/07, Walid Aweiwi <walid () bisan com> wrote:

Lately I installed roo-1.2.hw-1 and it's up and
running for the first few hours walleye
was working fine but later on exactly after 9
hours I couldn't see any data in the Data
Analysis tab "all periods have 0 Cons and 0 IDS",
If I will restart the server it's
working again for few hours and will stop again.

We have similar problems with our Honeywall and up
to now no good way
to avoid this problem.

Cheers,
 Thorsten