Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Hardware Performance of Honeyd

From: Michael Bailey <mibailey () eecs umich edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:04:36 -0500

As a point of reference, I created the following slide a while back to discuss the tradeoff between scalability and fidelity (here called breadth and depth). The numbers were based off of what I could find (and translate into similar metrics) at the time so your millage with a technique may vary ...

-* michael