Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Problem with Honeywall and MySQL

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:40:19 -0600

Sam, we are working hard to get the new Honeywall CDROM 1.1 out the window. Poor Earl is pulling his hair out to squash the final bugs (not a pretty site :). We had hoped to have it out already but ran into last minute issues and are adding one more feature. The new release should resolve issues like these and many others. If you can wait a week or two more, you should have the latest and greatest by then.

Also, the publicly SVN server is still under the works. Our SVN guru got crushed during the Thanksgiving holidays, thus the delay.

Appreciate everyone's patience! :)

lance