Honeypots mailing list archives

MODERATOR: Returned post for honeypots () securityfocus com

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:57:02 -0500

Folks,

I'm concerned some of your of posts to the honeypots maillist may have been lost in the process. As moderator, when I recieve a posting I usually approve it. In the rare cases I do not I will always reply with the reason why. If you post to the honeypots maillist, and do not see it posted nor receive a response from me, then that means it somehow got lost in transit. If that happens, several days after you posted the email you will get a message similar to the one below. If that does happen, please email me directly and let me know.

Thanks!

lance