Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: sys_read.to_be_deleted, process_tree.to_be_deleted...

From: "troy d. straszheim" <troy () resophonic com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:13:05 -0400

My bad, this turned out to be "something else".  Sorry for the
traffic, nevermind.  Looks like the 'to_be_deleted' columns are
unused...

-troy

On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 07:34:32AM -0400, troy d. straszheim wrote:

Hi all,

Do sebekd/walleye ever delete entries from
sys_read/process_tree/command?  If so, where is the code that does it?
I'm trying to isolate what I think is some gradual corruption and/or
disappearing data in these tables (the problem could be elsewhere
though).  I've grepped around in /usr/bin/*.pl and
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/Walleye/* and don't see anything obvious.

Thanks in advance,

-troy