Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: 100% CPU usage with Windows Sebek 3.0.4/2.1.5 inside a virtual machine?

From: "Michael A. Davis" <mike () datanerds net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 23:01:56 -0500

You are the second person to mention this and I think it might be a VMWare
5.5 thing. I don't have access to 5.x of Vmware so I cannot test. In 4.x it
works without causing 100% CPU.

Thanks,
Michael A. Davis
Chief Executive Officer
Savid Technologies, Inc.
Main: 708.243.2850
http://www.savidtech.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
the sender and delete all copies of this message.