Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: VMware setting

From: "Alice Bryson" <abryson () bytefocus com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:59:42 +0800

hi,
    i have the same situation with you. i have a pc connect to ADSL
modem and setup two vmware pc which network bridged. all these three
pc could connect to internet and communicate each other thanks to my
ADSL modem has an LAN function. i think there are many software
implementation of LAN gateway, google it.

    good luck.