Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: systrace 1.6b for older linux kernels

From: "Niels Provos" <provos () citi umich edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 22:46:36 -0700

Another day another release.  There were a couple more issues with
ptrace and older Linux kernels.  Now, however, I am pretty confident
that Systrace-1.6c is going to work for all of you.  You know where to
get it.  If you are impatient, try the following Debian packages:

  http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/provos/systrace/systrace_1.6c_i386.deb
  http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/provos/systrace/xsystrace_0.1_i386.deb

Niels.