Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Information about Sebek 3??

From: Jaime Sotelo <1jasotel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:29:03 +0100

In sebek 3 there's no sbk_upload.pl but a sbk_diag.pl. I don't found
anything (not even the readme file) wich reflects this. I'm trying to
use sebekd.pl to do the work

2006/1/4, Jaime Sotelo <1jasotel () gmail com>:
I'm looking for information about the latest version of Sebek. I've
readed the Sebek 2 White Paper and  founded it very useful. But I
don't find anything about Sebek 3 apart from the README file in the
sebekd server. Some one knows where can I find more info related to
Sebek 3 and it's features and how it works, etc??

By the way I'm suposing that sebek 3 just don't change so much from
the previous version 2 and perhaps it's enough for me with the sebek 2
whitepaper. Thanks