Honeypots mailing list archives

HoneyMole 1.0 official release

From: Pedro Inacio <pedro.inacio () honeynet-pt org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:51:03 +0000

Hi everybody,

its with great pleasure the Honeynet Project and Research Alliance announce the very first release of HoneyMole v1.0 to the public. Designed and built by the Portuguese Honeynet Project, HoneyMole is the result of the investigation we have decided to embrace
on simplifying the Honeypot Farm concept.

It has been the Portuguese Honeynet Project's primary tool for almost a year in real environments for deploying powerful Honeypot Farms and any other centralized methodology in a easy and quick way. The flexibility and results are tremendous.

More details about HoneyMole at:

http://www.honeynet-pt.org/index.php/HoneyMole

You can download it at:

http://www.honeynet-pt.org/honeymole/honeymole-1.0.tar.gz

where its md5sum is 5a1815d045a97454d8f22c7c139c3060

For questions or comments please subscribe our mailing list.

Have Fun!

Pedro Inacio
The Honeynet Project - Portugal