Honeypots mailing list archives

MODERATOR: .html posts?

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:58:05 -0600

Folks,

In the past we had a policy of posts in text format only. Unless there is a major issue, I'm going to change that to allow posts in .html also. For whatever reason, I'm seeing more and more posts using .html and finding myself rejecting more and more emails, asking people to repost in text format. While I feel that posts only in text has its advantages, its becoming a major obstacle to communication.

If you have any issues or concerns, please email me directly. Otherwise, assume that from this point on, I'll be accepting emails in both text and .html format.

Thanks!

lance