Honeypots mailing list archives

Question about roo

From: Rob McMillen <rvmcmil () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 08:48:58 -0500

Fred,
    When the distro is built, we ensure all the latest packages are
installed instead of what originally comes with the base operating
system (this of this as an update right after you install the
operating system).  This may be the reason why you are seeing a
difference between what comes on the original fc3 disks and what comes
on roo.
   Hope this helps.

Rob