Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Web base tools for analysis trafic and log file plus other information on hackers

From: Mark Ryan del Moral Talabis <talabis () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:17:53 +0800

Hi,

Theres a lot around but if your intrested, i'm currently writing my
own "monitoring" and reporting tool using PHP. It generates very
pretty and informative (i think) graphs but aside from that it still
has a long way to go particularly in the statistics and trending
aspect which I'm working on right now. But in case your interested
could send me and email. =)

Btw. here's a preview of it, the whole website is actually generated from it.

http://www.philippinehoneynet.org/default.php
http://www.philippinehoneynet.org/data.php

Ryan Talabis