Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Honey Inspector

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:01:50 -0500

On Aug 19, 2005, at 6:52, kathys39 () hotmail com wrote:

Any idea what happened to Honey Inspector? I went to download a copy to put on another machine and it is gone from the Honeynet Project's website! What is everyone using for a "first cut" to look at data?

HoneyInspector was a prototype data analysis interface developed by Mike Clark. Many of the features that were in HoneyInspector can now be found in the new user interface Walleye that comes with the Honeywall CDROM. With that said, I've put the tool back up. I'll leave it up there untill we have all the functionality integrated into the CDROM.

  http://www.honeynet.org/tools/

Hope this helps!

lance