Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Problems with libdnet on Solaris 9

From: "gangadhar npk" <phani () myrealbox com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:23:53 +0530

Can you please check if you have libdnet installed, and that it is present in the /usr/local/lib. Look for a library of
name libdnet.so (or some version appended to  it).
If you have installed libdnet in a different path, you can try running configure *after* setting the
LDFLAGS environment variable to the location where the libdnet was installed thus
export LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/dnet/lib'
hth
Gangadhar