Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: HoneyD-Win32 Parse Error --- ROADBLOCK

From: "Michael A. Davis" <mike () datanerds net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:52:27 -0500

What are the command line options you are using?

Thanks,
Michael A. Davis
Chief Executive Officer
Savid Technologies, Inc.
Main: 708.243.2850
http://www.savidtech.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
the sender and delete all copies of this message.