Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Help... Distributed Honeynets

From: "Roger A. Grimes" <roger () banneretcs com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:48:08 -0500

The best products I've seen are from Activeworx.

http://www.activeworx.org-free tools

http://www.activeworx.com-better commercial tools

Give them a try.

Roger

*Roger A. Grimes, Banneret Computer Security, Computer Security Consultant
*CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (NT/2000/2003/MVP), CNE (3/4), CEH, CHFI
*email: roger () banneretcs com
*cell: 757-615-3355
*Author of Malicious Mobile Code:  Virus Protection for Windows by O'Reilly
*http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/malmobcode
*Author of Honeypots for Windows (Apress)
*http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=281