Honeypots mailing list archives

help booting from Honeywall CD

From: Angel <darthspud () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:22:47 -0800 (PST)

I have been having problems booting the honeywall cd.

I have downloaded eeyore.*.69.iso to my computer.
Burned the .iso to a CD.
Changed the boot sequence to boot up from the ide
cd-rom device.

I have checked the checksum and it matches what is
given.

I went to the FIRE CD site to see if I could find some
answers. I found this.
Q: Ok, I have downloaded the ISO. What do I do now?
A: 1. Check whether the file was downloaded correctly
by calculating the
MD5-checksum and comparing it with the checksum given
in the
download area at Sourceforge.
2. Burn the iso file to a CD-ROM. After that, make
sure that there is more
than one file on the CD-ROM.
3. Enter the BIOS of your computer and configure it to
boot from CD-ROM.

Am I suppose to have more than one file in my CD.
What am I doing wrong?

This is my first time doing this, so any help will be
appreciated.

Thank You