Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: KFSENSOR

From: "Lynn Preston" <saint_vitus () arcticmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:39:58 -0800

I send this humbly to you.
I have not used KFSensor, but on the KeyFocus website: http://www.keyfocus.net/kfsensor/

But, on this site it does read:

KFSensor is a honeypot based Intrusion Detection System (IDS).

It acts as a honeypot to attract and detect hackers and worms by simulating vulnerable system services and trojans.

The system is highly configurable and features detailed logging, analysis of attacks and security alerts.
This approach complements other forms of security and adds another defense against the growing security threat faced by
all organizations.

-----

At any rate, it looks interesting. I do believe I'll check it out . . .

Take Good Care !

- Lynn Preston