Honeypots mailing list archives

tty logging in UML honeypot with kernel 2.6.x

From: "no-ctrl" <no-ctrl () hetnet nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:10:48 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to get my honeypot working with an UML installation on Suse 9.2

Unfortunately this is harder than I thought... I've tried to compile the 2.4 version of UML, but this doesn't seem to
compile with GCC 3.3.3

So now I want to use UML version 2.6.X because this should work with GCC 3.3.3  But now when I do "make xconfig
ARCH-um"  there is no option to enable TTY logging. Can anybody tell me how I can get this option? Is this patch
available somewhere?

And now that I'm getting started...anybody who can tell me how to mount a COW-file?

Regards,
Luke