Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: honeynet tools

From: "Ensz, Sean A." <ensz () ou edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:20:05 -0600

Lance, thanks for the information. I don't think you mislead anyone; I
understood that this was a new version under development. My original
question was if anyone knew when it was scheduled for release and how to
go about participating as a beta tester.

I am also interesting in beta testing and contributing to hflow and
walleye.

---
Sean Ensz
IT Security Analyst