Honeypots mailing list archives

Release: Honeynet Security Console v1.1.1

From: "Jeff Dell" <jdell () activeworx com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:17:19 -0400

We are very pleased to announce the release of Honeynet Security Console
version 1.1.1 For Windows 2000/XP. Honeynet Security Console is an analysis
tool to view events on your honeynet. It gives you the power to view events
from Snort, TCPDump, Firewall, Syslog and Sebek logs. It also allows you to
correlate events between each of these data types to have a full view of the
attackers' actions. The nicest feature in this release is the licensing has
changed to allow anyone to use it for free.

Some of the new features of Honeynet Security Console v1.1.1 are:

o. Ability to Filter events that are currently displayed.
o. Faster event queries on large databases.
o. Integrated support with MS Outlook.
o. Many new features to view events.

To get more details visit our website at:
http://www.activeworx.org

Enjoy!

Jeff Dell
Activeworx, Inc.