Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: HoneyPot Tools

From: Ponder Le Stibbons <ponderlestibbons () yahoo fr>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 22:56:20 +0200 (CEST)

Bonjour,

Good list!  Why not order them characterised by level
of interaction:

Honeypot Type:
A) low interaction (no services)
B) medium interaction (simulated services)
C) high interaction (virtual machines)

And perhaps mention the license:
Open Source (GPL, MIT etc.)
Proprietary (with source)
Proprietary (no source)

Cordialement,

PLS

--- Andy Cuff <lists () securitywizardry com> a écrit : >
Hey!
I thought it was about time I updated the site with
a variety of
Honeypots some kind individuals have told me about.
Having just returned
from a 6 week adventure with the Navy (no comment)
the site is out of
date.  Therefore I'd appreciate being told of any
other honeypots that I was
missing, the ones I have so far are:
      BackOfficer Friendly
      Bubblegum
      HOACD
      HoneyWall
      Sebek2
      Specter
      Bait n Switch
      Deception Toolkit
      HSC
      KFSensor
      NetBait
      Smoke Detector
      Bigeye
      Decoy Server
      HoneyD
      LaBrea Tarpit
      NetFacade
      Sombria

details at
http://www.securitywizardry.com/honeypots.htm

take care
-andy
Talisker Security Tools Directory
http://www.securitywizardry.com

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com