Honeypots mailing list archives

Final Year Project Ideas

From: "Reena Pau" <rp302 () ecs soton ac uk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 13:49:29 +0100

Hi,
I am currently at southampton uni, uk. I have jst completed my second year
research project on honeypots and how they are contributing to fight against
cyber crime. I would like to develop this project alot further in the third
year for my final year project! I am however stuck for ideas..... I have got
unlimited uni resources (the ecs departemetn is amazing here at southampton
uni)..... so its just a case of getting ideas. I am particularly intrested
in the psychology of hacking...etc

Lance I dont know if this e-mail is for too 'basic'  or inappropriate for
teh forum!

ANY ideas would be fab!!!
Regards
Reena