Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: honeyd- single IP Address

From: Aluru Madhuri <amadhuri () intotoinc com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:45:31 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Looks like you have misunderstood my question. I am clearly explaining the scenario i need as follows.

My Question:
I want to simulate all tcp ports listening(just receiving syn packets, sending syn+ack packets and if required when we send some data we expect an ack from honey pot, nothing more).

will this be possible ?

if so how ?

can anyone please guide us to configure honeyd in the mentioned scenario .

Thanks
Madhuri.