Honeypots mailing list archives

Honeypot products

From: "Andy Cuff [Talisker]" <lists () securitywizardry com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:50:26 -0000

Hi all,
I'm in the process of updating the details I hold on all honeypots, though
I'm not detailing High Interaction HoneyNet tools as the HoneyNet Project
have this very well covered.

I've recently added the Japanese tool Sombria
http://www.securitywizardry.com/honeypots.htm#Sombria

The link to Fred Cohens Deception Toolkit seems to be down, can anyone shed
any light on what is occurring ?
http://www.securitywizardry.com/honeypots.htm#dtk

I've at last renamed ManTrap as Decoy Server, still prefer the old name!!
whatever next, renaming ManHunt ??

It's been what seems like an eternity since I last visited the content
therefore if any readers know of any honeypots that I'm missing I'd really
appreciate the information.  I've embarked on the massive project of
updating a different page each day, but with over 80 pages it's difficult
staying with the schedule, I'm currently 4 days behind.  But hope to have
the site up to date by the end of Feb.

The Head Up Display page is proving the most popular at
http://www.securitywizardry.com/radar.htm and the hit rate is around 1700
per hour!

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this mail, I hope the information
will be of use to you, any constructive criticism is always welcome

take care
-andy
Talisker Security Tools Directory
http://www.securitywizardry.com