Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Honeyd on Win32

From: "Michael A. Davis" <mike () datanerds net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:38:33 -0600

No money is needed.

A new version of honeyd-0.5 for win32 is available at:
http://www.datanerds.net/~mike/binaries/honeyd-0.5-win32.zip
I the new zip file should be posted to the SecurityProfiling
(http://www.securityprofiling.com) website in the morning.

This zip file contains a new binary which should fix the issues with
VMWare.

Please let me know how it goes.

Michael A. Davis