Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Firewall log tool for mac os x ?

From: Bill Pennington <billp () boarder org>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:40:01 -0800

Hi Glen, I apologize in advance but I don't know what firewall logs you are speaking about specifically, however a lot of the same tools that run on linux will run on OS X. I lot of the firewall parsing scripts are written in perl which will run just fine on the Mac. Good old unix standbys like grep, sed, awk, vi etc... are available on the Mac as well.