Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Information on Microsoft Honeypots

From: "Roger A. Grimes" <rogerg () cox net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:39:38 -0600

Justin,

I should have my new book, Honeypots for Windows (Apress) in stores in a few
weeks.  Also, Windows magazine should have my article reviewing available
Windows honeypots in Feb.

If you have a particular question, I'll be glad to try and answer it.

Roger

*Roger A. Grimes, Instructor, The Training Camp
*CPA, MCSE:Security (NT/2000/2003), CNE (3/4), A+, Security+, Network+
*email: rgrimes () trainingcamp net
*Author of Malicious Mobile Code:  Virus Protection for Windows by O'Reilly
*http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/malmobcode
*Author of upcoming Honeypots for Windows (Apress)