Honeypots mailing list archives

Honeyd Linux Toolkit 0.6

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:37:15 -0500 (CDT)

Seeing as how Niels has released Honeyd 0.6, I've updated the
Honeyd Linux Toolkit for the latest version.  The Toolkit is
your one stop shopping for a quick and easy Honeyd deployment
on Linux.  It includes statically compiled binaries, configuration
files, and start-up scripts.  The goal is to make deploying your
virtual honepyots as simple as possible on a Linux system.

Also, I'm running into a problem.  Niels is adding so many
features I can't keep up, especially with all the fancy
routing/tunneling stuff.  If you have any emulated scripts
or configuration files you would like added to the Toolkit,
send my way and I'll include them.  My goal is to make this
toolkit as simple as possible to use, while it demonstrates
the full potential of honeypots.

  http://www.tracking-hackers.com/solutions/honeyd/

Thanks!

--