Honeypots mailing list archives

Hackmeeting 2003 Honeypots Conference

From: "Davide Del Vecchio" <dante () alighieri org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:35:25 +0200

It's a pleasure for me to invite you all at the Italian 2003 Hackmeeting.
The 3 day most important italian hacking community meeting. 20/21/22 June - Turin (Italy) www.hackmeeting.org
There will be many conferences during the 3 days, one of that, covering
HoneyPots, will be held by me the second day, saturday 21.
For more information look at the url: http://www.hackmeeting.org/2003/programme#HONEYPOTS The programme could be find here: http://www.hackmeeting.org/2003/programme and the calendar of the conferences here: http://www.hackmeeting.org/2003/calendario Note that most of the conferences will be *just* in Italian. Have a nice day, and good work.
Davide Del Vecchio, Dante Alighieri. www.alighieri.org ~ dante () alighieri org