Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: my sebek2 did not work

From: "fatb" <fatb () security zz ha cn>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:33:22 +0800

if the log dir does not exist,it will auto create,i've test,and even though it cant create dir,it also give some
infomation to the terminal like this

./sebeksniff -i eth0 -p 1101 -l /haha
 opening eth0: looking for UDP dst port 1101
/haha/xx.xx.xx.xx: packet 1009857330  144 bytes

I use a syslog gen to send info to dst ip,so make sure the dst host work fine

I comment out the cleaner.o install,after run the sebek.sh,I can found the mod in by lsmod ,but the stat is "unused"

./sebek.sh
Installing Sebek:
  sebek.o installed successfully

lsmod
sebek                  23508   0  (unused)
8139too                16480   1