Honeypots mailing list archives

new tool? FreeBSD kld keystroke logger

From: Dominik Lupinski <yhpx () alpha net pl>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 05:54:28 +0100

Hello,

  I'm just wondering if someone will find it usefull. :)

  dlhm is an alpha-stage kernel module for FreeBSD. It is designed to log
  keystrokes on file descriptors of popular shells. It works on kernel level
  and therefore is independent from eventually patched and changed userland
  programs such as bash, csh etc.
  I've decided to show it to the world after it finally stopped doing mess on
  my machine and seems to be tamed. ;)

  More information as well as module itself can be found at:
        http://venus.wsb-nlu.edu.pl/~dlupinsk/dlhm/

  Please don't hestitate to express your thoughts about it.

  If not interested, sorry for bothering you.

Regards,
--
dl