Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Gen I or Gen II

From: george chamales <george () overt org>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 11:18:38 -0600

What is the topic of your thesis and what sort of information are you looking to gather? More specific information would help everyone better answer your question.

On a side note, if you will be setting up your honeynet inside of your university's network be sure that you have permission from the people in charge of the network. Most university admins have enough to worry about as it is.

george