Honeypots mailing list archives

Announcing http://www.loganalysis.org

From: Tina Bird <tbird () precision-guesswork com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:15:28 +0000 (GMT)

I am >>completely<< delighted to announce the new and improved Log
Analysis web site, at

http://www.loganalysis.org

I've been joined in my endless desire to tilt at windmills by Marcus
Ranum, who's taken the old content, a pile of adds and changes, and his
inestimable creativity, and given the quest for better logging a new home.

There are still lots of bits under construction, but please take a look,
send your suggestions and contributions, and enjoy.

cheers --

tbird (tbird () loganalysis org)
Marcus Ranum (mjr () loganalysis org)

"Our duty, as living things, is to be sure that pain is not our whole
story, for we can choose to be otherwise....we can choose to dance."
                             -- from "Six Moon Dance," by Sheri Tepper

http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com