funsec mailing list archives

Re: Waste four and a half minutes of your time

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 07:57:16 -0000

Written and recorded by Boots Randolph. Also recorded by Chet Atkins as
Yakety Axe.

I can't believe how much 50s/60s trivia is cluttering up my few remaining
brain cells. ;)

David Harley
Small Blue-Green World <http://www.smallbluegreenworld.com/>

ESET <http://www.welivesecurity.com/>  Senior Research Fellow