funsec mailing list archives

Re: Don't mess with Canadians carrying sticks ...

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:02:14 -0400

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &
Hannah <rmslade () shaw ca> wrote:
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1034708-kevin-vickers-sergeant-at-arms-
shoots-a-shooting-suspect-in-ottawa/

Not sure about this quote from the article, though:

    Vickers is being described by many as a hero.

Politicians are usually corrupt to the core. They are more than happy
to take money and peddle influence. I'd much rather see a politician
killed, and I'm not sure I would bestow honors on someone who stopped
it...