funsec mailing list archives

Re: Are we relating, here?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:54:03 -0700

By the way, none of you who aren't related to me can be my friends anymore ...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/friends-share-similar-dna-study-finds-
1.2707457

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
[A]fter the Aurora, Colo. shootings ... the air was thick with
calls to avoid `politicizing' the tragedy.  That is code,
 essentially, for `don't talk about reforming our gun control
laws.'  Let's be clear:  That is a form of politicization.
                                                        - Ezra Klein
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade