funsec mailing list archives

Re: Kafka would have been proud ...

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:05:41 -0400

That seems to indicate that she knowingly had ongoing ties with a known terrorist.

Well, its not clear to me she knew the affiliated organization (M19CO)
was a terrorist group. Its the first I've heard of them, but I was
pre-teen in the 1970s.

Lets call a pot and a kettle both black... Ronald Reagan was a
terrorist (and illegal arms dealer to boot!). George Bush was a
terrorist. Barack Obama is a terrorist... Just look at all the
violence these folks use to terrorize innocent victims in other
countries...

Article]] ... being asked if she had been a member of
Article]] any organization that espoused violence...

That's hardly an exclusive club - every US citizen is a member. Have
you seen what the US has done in the middle east? We have got to be
the biggest exporter of terror in history...

I hope the next set of airplanes fly directly into a sitting session
of congress while the president is addressing them. It would be
fitting for the assholes who created the mess with their foreign
policy. I'm tired of seeing innocent citizens suffering for these
assholes.

But when you get caught lying, no matter how small the lie, the process abruptly ends and you [rightly] fail.

It hasn't slowed down the politicians one bit :)

Jeff

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Bill Terwilliger