funsec mailing list archives

Chip based on human brain

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 12:07:37 -0800

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-28688781

Questions: Is this chip roughly as intelligent as the average user?

I had hoped we would be moving back towards the Harvard architecture, but this
seems to be moving away.  I foresee lots of security problems with this
architecture.

Is programming these things going to be more akin to psychoanalysis?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Belief is no substitute for arithmetic.             - Henry Spencer.
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade