funsec mailing list archives

Re: US capitol not in US, according to TSA

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 07:52:45 -0400

On 7/17/2014 2:45 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/orlando-tsa-agents-getting-geography-
refresher/ngfmH/

Those of us who live outside the US know that a fairly high proportion of
Murricans don't know anything about TROW (the rest of the world), but we did
sort of assume that they did know about Washington, DC.

In Texas a while back, a quickie mart clerk wouldn't cash my $5 winning
lottery ticket because he didn't believe my DC license was real.

One time, I also had difficulty renting a car with it.

*sigh*

Randy