funsec mailing list archives

Re: US capitol not in US, according to TSA

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:25:36 +0000

Sorry, this guy is supposedly a trained professional....  he's not "most people" he should have known that DC issues
their own license...

 At the very least, this "trained professional" did question a license he didn't recognize, so at least he was
following protocol...  I'll give him credit for that at least...

Michael P. Blanchard
Principal Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Cyber Security Services
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772