funsec mailing list archives

Re: I made Obama's BlackBerry

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 06:59:10 -0400

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 08:21:08AM -0600, Bruce Ediger wrote:
NSA CIA FBI NRO TSA JENKEM DHS BUTTHASH SNOWDEN GCHQ ECHELON FASTSCOPE

Hmmmm.

Give me a beat!

bunka-chunka, bunka-chunka WHAM
bunka-chunka, bunka-chunka WHAM
bunka-chunka, bunka-chunka WHAM
        I got your big n s a
        all down with dat c i AAAA
        right up to da t s a
        It's the American WAAAAAAY!

phooomph fooka chooka boooka
phooomph fooka chooka boooka
ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump
        Listen fools to the truth from Snowden
        All your calls all your drives your TEXTIN' [1]
        Stacked up racked up backed up everywhere
        Be total information AWAAAAAARE!

(bass solo)

I'll be back later to pick up my Grammy, thanks very much.

---rsk

[1] Please.  No whining.  Steve Miller once rhymed "Texas" and "facts is".
By that standard this is hardly egregious.