funsec mailing list archives

I warned you about Apple ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 14:46:41 -0800

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcommunity/2014/05/florida-man-makes-bid-to-
marry-his-porn-filled-apple-computer.html

“Recently, I purchased an Apple computer. The computer was sold to me without
filters to block out pornography. I was not provided with any warning by Apple
that pornography was highly addictive and could alter my reward cycle by the
manufacturer. ” Sevier wrote in a 24-page-long filing with the state of Florida.

“Over time, I began preferring sex with my computer over sex with real women.
Naturally, I 'fell in love' with my computer and preferred having sex with it over
all other persons or things, as a result of classic conditioning upon orgasm,” he
wrote.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
          A computer, to print out a fact,
          Will divide, multiply, and subtract.
           But this output can be
           No more than debris,