funsec mailing list archives

Re: Review of "cloud drives" - Younited - pt 3

From: Steve Pirk <pirkster () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 18:03:23 -0800

Are you going to be doing a review of Google Drive? I would be interested
in how it works for you. It is a total no brainer on a Chromebook.  I have
never had any issues, but the Chromebook was designed for Drive. I have
never had the chance to try the Windows client.

-- steve

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &