funsec mailing list archives

Cloudy with a chance of egregious errors ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:50:00 -0700

OK, we are being asked to entrust our precious data to a compnay that makes
*how* many errors talking about the history of technology?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LK6EtxzgM

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
A story is not like a road to follow . . . it's more like a
house.  You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back
and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the
room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is
altered by being viewed from these windows.  And you, the
visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this
enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked
turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished.  You can go back again
and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than
you saw the last time.  It also has a sturdy sense of itself of
being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or
beguile you.                                           - Alice Munro
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade